Yes, you can do this!!
A fun and easy afternoon (3.5 hours) project.
Before (left) and after (right) firing in the kiln.
Learn some basic cutting skills in a socially distanced safe environment.
Two dates being added for March. Only 10 participants per class. Will include all materials to create a 10″ round, and a small stand when complete. 5 designs for you to choose from. Refreshments and snacks.
$90 + hst.
Due to the nature of this workshop – cutting of glass – it is restricted to age 15 and above.
Note: There are 4 stairs up and down into studio.
Chase the winter doldrums away.
COVID Screening and Rescheduling:
- Should restrictions from the City prevent the gathering of individuals in the studio, the date will be rescheduled.
- Refunds will only be offered if the workshop is cancelled.
- All participants will be required to self-screen.
- All participants must wear a mask. A mask can be cloth (non-medical), disposable or medical.
- All participants should remember to practice physical distancing.
- Each workstation and tools will be sanitized prior to each workshop and are physically 6′ apart.